Biggest Box Office Bombs
The post about Biggest Box Office Bombs was posted on August 25, 2017 at 6:22 pm. It is posted under the Office category. Biggest Box Office Bombs is tagged with Biggest Box Office Bombs, Biggest, Box, Office, Bombs..
Biggestbigg1 (big),USA pronunciation n. [Scot. and North Eng.]
- four-rowed barley.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Bombsbomb (bom),USA pronunciation n.
- [Mil.]a projectile, formerly usually spherical, filled with a bursting charge and exploded by means of a fuze, by impact, or otherwise, now generally designed to be dropped from an aircraft.
- any similar missile or explosive device used as a weapon, to disperse crowds, etc.: a time bomb; a smoke bomb.
- Also called volcanic bomb. [Geol.]a rough spherical or ellipsoidal mass of lava, ejected from a volcano and hardened while falling.
- See aerosol bomb.
- [Football.]a long forward pass, esp. one to a teammate who scores a touchdown.
- an absolute failure;
fiasco: The play was a bomb and closed after two performances.
- [Chiefly Brit.]an overwhelming success: The novel is selling like a bomb.
- [Jazz.]a sudden, unexpected accent or rhythmic figure played by a drummer during a performance.
- a lead or lead-lined container for transporting and storing radioactive materials.
- the bomb:
- See atomic bomb.
- nuclear weapons collectively.
- a spectacular program or system failure.
- [Slang.]a powerful automobile or other vehicle.
- to hurl bombs at or drop bombs upon, as from an airplane;
bombard: The enemy planes bombed the city.
- to explode by means of a bomb or explosive.
- to deliberately cause (a computer system) to fail with a program written for the purpose.
- to hurl or drop bombs.
- to explode a bomb or bombs.
- [Slang.]to be or make a complete failure, esp. to fail to please or gain an audience;
flop (sometimes fol. by out): His last play bombed on Broadway. The business bombed out with a $25,000 debt.
- (of a computer program or system) to fail spectacularly.
- [Informal.]to move very quickly: They came bombing through here on their motorcycles at 2 a. m.
Biggest Box Office Bombs have 24 photos , they are Business Insider, Business Insider, Screen Junkies, Screen Junkies, Business Insider, Business Insider, Flatliners Sony \, Business Insider, 20 Biggest Box Office Flops Of 2016 - IGN, Flatliners Sony \, Top 10 Biggest Box Office Bombs - Part 2 - YouTube, Top-25-box-office-flops-loss-ratio-us, 5 Biggest Box Office Flops Of Summer 2015, Top 10 Biggest Box Office Bombs - Part 2 - YouTube, Mortdecai Johnny Depp, Business Insider, 2015's Biggest Box Office Bombs, 5 Biggest Box Office Flops Of Summer 2015, Top-25-box-office-flops-loss-ratio-us, Media Source, Business Insider, Media Source, Business Insider, 2015's Biggest Box Office Bombs. Following are the pictures:
Biggest Box Office Bombs style has become a preferred type of a lot of people to their property. The design is sophisticated, search that was modern and easy has captivated many individuals to utilize to their occupancy. Getting a contemporary look that is contemporary wonderful? The furniture is designed for contemporary design style has an appealing attribute.
The design design furnishings give the effect of basic and light while in the ultimate look of the space. the utilization of an straight-line can obtains this to use white coloring thus satisfied clean and lighting. Another product employed is glass product that will be reflective and translucent to give a more modern's effect.
Today with modern modern interior design, room is created bright and available with sun light while in the place. So that light can be shown around the space inside your home, pick white floor content. Likewise use glass rather than skylights , big windows and wall content to create around possible in house in light that is day.
More Posts on Biggest Box Office Bombs
- 2 Door Acura
- Best Mops For Laminate Floors
- Bench Grinder Polishing
- Automatic Curtains And Blinds
- Black Ikat Pillow
- Back Supporter Mattress
- Best Automatic Cat Feeder
- Backyard Scavenger Hunt
- Amanda Show Bathroom
- Bench Backpack
- Auto Dog Feeders
- 2 Burner Cooktop Gas
- Aerial Area Rug
- 1234 Get On The Dance Floor Song Mp3 Download
- Awning Attachments
- Best Machine For Quilting