Antique Mirrored Furniture
Antique Mirrored Furniture was posted at October 10, 2017 at 6:26 pm. It is uploaded in the Furniture category. Antique Mirrored Furniture is tagged with Antique Mirrored Furniture, Antique, Mirrored, Furniture..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Mirroredmir•ror (mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Antique Mirrored Furniture have 7 attachments it's including Currey And Company 4204 Antique Mirror Traditional Chest Of Drawers Traditional-dressers, See Larger Image, Hooker Furniture Sutherland Three Drawer Antique Mirrored Accent Chest, Antique Mirrored Dressers Mirrored Dresser Mirrored Furniture ., Add A Touch Of Sparkle And Shine Antique Mirrored Glamour Chest, Antique Mirror Bedside, Antique-mirrored-side-table-with-2-drawers-for-. Here are the attachments:
Your house generally has its character. Moreover with all the cottage or cottages are found in britain. Do not want to modify the building's structure is toomuch, Antique Mirrored Furniture types compete with standard bungalow.
The cottage was built-in the 18th-century and is now after dark stage of redevelopment. In the place of looking to copy the cottage's style, Alex St made a decision to develop yet another kitchen layout that preserve the character of this house and will reduce the complete lodge's architectural change.
Never expected attractive, an outcome! So that you can maintain the figure of the building, the designer Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture introducing a kitchen design independent of the key building. The effect? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, great britain is the building in-question.