Acoustical Ceiling Panel
This article of Acoustical Ceiling Panel was posted at November 19, 2017 at 6:40 am. It is uploaded at the Ceiling category. Acoustical Ceiling Panel is labelled with Acoustical Ceiling Panel, Acoustical, Ceiling, Panel..
Acousticala•cous•tic (ə ko̅o̅′stik),USA pronunciation adj. Also, a•cous′ti•cal.
- pertaining to the sense or organs of hearing, to sound, or to the science of sound.
- (of a building material) designed for controlling sound.
- of, pertaining to, or being a musical instrument whose sound is not electrically enhanced or modified.
- arranged for or made up of such instruments: an acoustic solo; an acoustic group.
- [Obs.]a remedy for deafness or imperfect hearing.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Panelpan•el (pan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- a comparatively thin, flat piece of wood or the like, as a large piece of plywood.
- a group of persons gathered to conduct a public discussion, judge a contest, serve as advisers, be players on a radio or television game, or the like: a panel of political scientists meeting to discuss foreign policy.
- a public discussion by such a group.
- a list of persons summoned for service as jurors.
- the body of persons composing a jury.
- (in Scotland) the person or persons arraigned for trial.
- a mount for or a surface or section of a machine containing the controls and dials.
- a switchboard or control board, or a division of a switchboard or control board containing a set of related cords, jacks, relays, etc.
- a broad strip of material set vertically in or on a dress, skirt, etc.
- a flat piece of wood of varying kinds on which a picture is painted.
- a picture painted on such a piece of wood.
- (in Britain) a list of approved or cooperating doctors available to patients under a health insurance program.
- a lateral subdivision of an airfoil with internal girder construction.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]
- the space on the chord of a truss between any two adjacent joints made by principal web members with the chord.
- the space within the web of a truss between any two such joints and a corresponding pair of joints or a single joint on an opposite chord.
- the section between the two bands on the spine of a bound book.
- an area of a coal seam separated for mining purposes from adjacent areas by extra thick masses or ribs of coal.
- a pad placed under a saddle.
- a pad, cloth, or the like, serving as a saddle.
- a pane, as in a window.
- a slip of parchment.
- a photograph much longer in one dimension than the other.
- to arrange in or furnish with a panel or panels.
- to ornament with a panel or panels.
- to set in a frame as a panel.
- to select (a jury).
- [Scots Law.]to bring to trial.
Acoustical Ceiling Panel have 8 photos it's including Acoustical Ceiling Tiles Acoustical Ceiling Tiles, Wooden Suspended Ceiling / Panel / Acoustic - ALURATONE, First Rate Decorative Acoustical Ceiling Tiles 21 Contour Basix Foam Acoustical Ceiling Application ., Sonex® Contour Ceiling Tile By Pinta Acoustic, Inc. - Lobby Application, Acoustical Ceilings Acoustical Ceiling - Baptist Church, Jacksonville, Florida, Sonex Acoustics, Acoustic Panels On Ceiling, Acoustical Ceiling Panel. Following are the images:
When used with all the correct accent colors like shades-of silver, light blue green, Acoustical Ceiling Panel can be awesome colors for your bedroom. Glittering extras peaceful and will make your house more beautiful. It's the utilization of orange color it is the best color for your bedroom and was spot on, not-too vibrant but soothing.
This color is indeed combinations completely with the color palette and components utilized in this room hopefully room layout with color possibilities above can help you assess your house on a color palette that is most comfortable for you.The rooms are well designed to begin selecting the most appropriate coloring.
Selecting a color-scheme that you cause you to feel most cozy and like could be the most critical issue that you need to consider. Do not forget to make sure that whatever shade mixture you select should match every aspect in your room.