Antique Victorian Lamp
This post about Antique Victorian Lamp was uploaded at February 11, 2018 at 7:49 pm. It is published under the Lamp category. Antique Victorian Lamp is labelled with Antique Victorian Lamp, Antique, Victorian, Lamp..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
VictorianVic•to•ri•an (vik tôr′ē ən, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Queen Victoria or the period of her reign: Victorian poets.
- having the characteristics usually attributed to the Victorians, esp. prudishness and observance of the conventionalities.
- noting or pertaining to the architecture, furnishings, and decoration of English-speaking countries between c1840 and c1900, characterized by rapid changes of style as a consequence of aesthetic and philosophical controversy, technological innovations, and changes of fashion, by the frequent presence of ostentatious ornament, and by an overall trend from classicism at the start to romanticism and eclecticism at the middle of the period and thence to classicism again, with attempts at stylistic innovation occurring from time to time.
- noting or pertaining to the massive, elaborate work characteristic esp. of the period c1855–80, derived mainly from the Baroque and Gothic styles and characterized by the presence of heavy carved ornament, elaborate moldings, etc., by the use of strong and generally dark colors, by the frequent use of dark varnished woodwork, by the emphasis on geometrical form rather than on textural effects, and frequently by an effect of harshness.
- a person who lived during the Victorian period.
- a house in or imitative of the Victorian style.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
This post about Antique Victorian Lamp have 7 images it's including Amazing Antique Victorian Lamp #1 Antique Lamps | Antique Floor Lamps & Beaded Victorian Lamp Shades By Antique Artistry ., Detailed, Ornate Early Metal Lamp Base Holds A Cameo Shade In Tones Of Dark Green Midnight Blue. Antique Hand-dyed Cut Velvet, Gold Metallic Lace And Scroll ., Pair Antique Victorian Cherub & Flower Candlestick Boudoir Lamps Putti Angels Children, Attractive Antique Victorian Lamp #4 Antique Porcelain Lamp 23\, Antique Victorian Lamp Great Ideas #5 Victorian Lampshade With Antique French Embroidery, The Lamps Are Designed To Provide Long Life, Antique Table Lamp With Victorian Lamp Shade. Below are the pictures:
When paired with the suitable highlight hues like shades of magic, light blue green, Antique Victorian Lamp may be awesome shades for the bedroom. Gleaming extras will make your space more beautiful and tranquil. It is the use of orange shade it is the top coloring for that room and was spoton, not-too vibrant but comforting.
Picking a color-scheme that you allow you to feel not most uncomfortable and like is the thing that is most important that you need to contemplate. Do not forget to make sure that whichever shade blend you select should match every aspect within your bedroom.
This color is really blends properly with the color palate and extras utilized in this bedroom We hope room design with color options above might help you determine your house over a color scheme that is most comfy for you.The rooms are well designed first of deciding on the best color.
Related Pictures on Antique Victorian Lamp
- Accent Walls For Living Room
- American Barn Quilts
- Aga In Modern Kitchen
- Best Trellis
- 3d Lamp
- Laboratory Work Benches
- Bench Brand Clothing
- 4 Inch King Size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Average Cost For A New Roof
- Amy Reimann Interior Design
- Best Cabins On Carnival Dream
- 10.5 Duvet
- Mattress Longview Wa
- Advertising Garage Sales
- 10 Inch Cabinet
- Biggest Box Office Bombs